- Model Number:
- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
1) The dough is kneaded by the first roller wheel, where you can adjust the thickness of the dough, and rolled by rotary rollers made of twelve roller wheels and a roller wheel by the way of flapping bit by bit to make the dough more polish, weight and quality are stable. Then kneaded by shapely wheel which can adjust the thickness of the dough, according to the customer’s requirements.
2) The roll-up wheel will roll the dough into strip.
3) Have a built-in PLC control system, may automatically adjust the speed of roller wheel. The degree of automatic is high .
4) The main machine has three kinds of wheel width specification, users can choose according to their requirements. (also can order because of special requirements).
5) Production line is transformable. (Users can produce different productions if go with different side equipments).
6) Dough is feeding one end and then sheeting to adjustable thickness.
Each machine is customized to allow connection with dough processing line, both laminating or dough ball, with tunnel oven and product transfer from oven into freezer.
Pre-oven garnishing consists of a polyurethane conveyor belt and modular units such as precision volumetric dosing unit for tomato sauce, tomato spreading unit, and cheese dispenser.
Additional accessories available include various realignment devices, wire mesh belts for oven loading, intralox drainage belts, centrifugal or spraying oiling units and system for preparing and feeding of tomato sauce.
1.We will arrange our professinal engineer go to your country to install and test the machine and train your engineers.
2.Our salesman will be 7*24 hours online for you to solve any problems from your side.
3.We have been in this line for business for more than 20years.So we have abuundant experience of producing machine.
4.Our machine is hight quality.We are your trustable manufacturer of machine
5.Contact with us.We can provide you non-stop service with the pre-sale,sale and after sale service. Save your purchasing cost and maintenance costs